Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrot and Orange Slices

Options
  • 03-06-2007 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

I've just had Tescos Healthy Living Carrot and Orange Slices and they were really good :) Tesco rocks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hmmm, I'm not sure that something marked "Healthy Living" really has a place on the Snacks & Sweets forum. It might be a snack, but it just seems kinda wrong. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

Yeah but they taste really good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Are they a sugar based snack?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

zaph wrote:
    Hmmm, I'm not sure that something marked "Healthy Living" really has a place on the Snacks & Sweets forum.
    It definitely does, lots of stuff marked "diet" or "healthy living" has just as many if not more calories than stuff that is honest to goodness junk. I think "healthy living" toffee slices are 65% sugar.

Learn how to read packs and you will notice the lies people are told. I know a guy who wolfs down packs of "go ahead" busicuits, thinking they are like celery or something.

HB light icecream is 80kcal per 100ml, compared to 88kcal per 100ml for the normal stuff.

Advertisement