Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale / For Swap / For Loan ONLY ***Read First Post ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭neckedit

acalmenvoy wrote: »
    Any g15 lob wedge?

Unfortunately not, Only a G15 GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tritriagain

neckedit wrote: »
    Unfortunately not, Only a G15 GW.

Is it reg steel shaft. And how much

Is it reg steel shaft. And how much

It is. I would rather you PM me,
    I don't wish to clog this thread with question. I'll pm you the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭k.p.h

Hi guys, I'm off for my summer work abroad, I have my clubs there so I'm selling my practice clubs I bought second hand for this winter.

I have a set of Mizuno MP 58's 4 - PW in Used but good condition, grips are great but the clubs do have a bit of bag clatter and some beginnings of face wear on the 7 iron. I'd call them a 7/10 for second hand forged clubs.

Also Titleist 910 D2 with a Stiff Matrix RUF-70 Shaft, face and top are perfect at address, some wear underneath but nothing major.

I picked these up as they are great clubs and not too expensive second hand. I'm not looking for too much cash so if you make me a reasonable offer I'd be more than happy to let them go instead of put in storage.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭finglashoop

http://touch.adverts.ie/irons/wilson-profile-irons/12810689

Just.gonna leave these here in case anyone is interested. Mate selling his irons as he got new ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭tbayers

Looking for a Mizuno MP-57 3 Iron? I currently have a set, 4-PW an really like the 4 Iron so hoping to add the 3 to my set. Long shot but worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

tbayers wrote: »
    Looking for a Mizuno MP-57 3 Iron? I currently have a set, 4-PW an really like the 4 Iron so hoping to add the 3 to my set. Long shot but worth a try.

You could try dropping these guys an email.....

http://www.golfbidder.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 15,846 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Jawgap wrote: »
    You could try dropping these guys an email.....

http://www.golfbidder.co.uk/

I wouldn't be holding your breath waiting for a reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Seve OB wrote: »
    I wouldn't be holding your breath waiting for a reply

I don't know, I got a prompt reply to say they didn't have the ping wedge I was looking for :D

......and in fairness when one did, eventually, come in they emailed me to see if I still wanted it.

Jawgap wrote: »
    I don't know, I got a prompt reply to say they didn't have the ping wedge I was looking for :D

......and in fairness when one did, eventually, come in they emailed me to see if I still wanted it.

I emailed about 5 times regarding a club I was after. they had it on their site, but I was after further information. no replies at all. eventually got a response though in fariness.

kinda bugged me also that I had to give them my card details just to ask them for information about a club that they had available for sale that they just hadn't described properly.

turned out it wasn't the spec I was after

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 kbrady1990

Hi I currently have a kuro kage silver ti-ni driver shaft
    60g stiff with callaway adapter it might suit some one on here , im looking to swap for an R flex shaft with same adapter . Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭dubber

Anyone want to swap their €50 McGuirks voucher for a Halpenny one?

Also, Odyssey Works Versa #7 putter here:

http://www.adverts.ie/putters/odyssey-works-versa-7-fang-putter/13066300

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭BigChap1759

dubber wrote: »
    Anyone want to swap their €50 McGuirks voucher for a Halpenny one?

Also, Odyssey Works Versa #7 putter here:

http://www.adverts.ie/putters/odyssey-works-versa-7-fang-putter/13066300

Might be up for a swap - where u based?

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭dubber

Might be up for a swap - where u based?

Dublin 1/3, but could meet anywhere inside or near M50 north or west?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭f22

Been meaning to stick this up for a while and keep forgetting, so while I think of it I'll post here now and will sort out some pics etc later on.

I have a nice set of TP Taylormade 300 series forged irons for sale. (I believe they were Miura forged) Set is 2-PW but 8 iron was lost and replaced with a with a newer model, but to be honest, when you are looking down on them, it looks and feels no different to the rest of the set. I have also added a SW to the set (don't think the SW is forged) €175

I also have a Taylormade TP R540 Driver with British Open head cover. €65

Of course you are also buying a bit of history that I won't charge you for :) The irons used to belong to someone who caddies for a world top 10 player and the driver was sourced from one of his previous bags.

Buy both Driver and set of irons for list price and I will give you for free a European Team Ryder Cup T-Shirt or Hat (your choice) from 2002. That is a team item actually worn in the tournament, not generic merchandise. Oh and you can also have a free golf ball marked and used by a top pro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭AGC

Been meaning to stick this up for a while and keep forgetting, so while I think of it I'll post here now and will sort out some pics etc later on.

I have a nice set of TP Taylormade 300 series forged irons for sale. (I believe they were Miura forged) Set is 2-PW but 8 iron was lost and replaced with a with a newer model, but to be honest, when you are looking down on them, it looks and feels no different to the rest of the set. I have also added a SW to the set (don't think the SW is forged) €175

I also have a Taylormade TP R540 Driver with British Open head cover. €65

Of course you are also buying a bit of history that I won't charge you for :) The irons used to belong to someone who caddies for a world top 10 player and the driver was sourced from one of his previous bags.

Buy both Driver and set of irons for list price and I will give you for free a European Team Ryder Cup T-Shirt or Hat (your choice) from 2002. That is a team item actually worn in the tournament, not generic merchandise. Oh and you can also have a free golf ball marked and used by a top pro.

You must really want rid with that sales pitch:D

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭noc231073

I have a nights b&b in mount Juliet with a round of golf included for 2 for sale
    Must be used by the end of August ..
    €200 Ono

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

For how many people?

First Up wrote: »
    For how many people?

Sorry it's for 2 people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭bailey99

100 euro offered

• Registered Users Posts: 46 The Hurricane

Can it be used midweek only or at the weekend too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭kieran.

offer by PM there

Can it be used midweek only or at the weekend too?

No restrictions weekends too

noc231073 wrote: »
    Replayed

too

Replyed too even

Anyone know where I might be able to buy a 2017 M2 Driver Headcover?

I'm a bit anal, I like the official ones that come with the clubs, but the only place I can find them is Americal websites :(

Of course if anyone has a spare one they don't need, I'd be happy to take it off your hands

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Milk_Tray

https://www.donedeal.ie/golf-for-sale/nike-under-armour-golf-tops-amp-shoes/15894742

Few bits and bobs for sale... in the market for a cleveland 54 wedge and Taylormade spider putter... would be open to trade items with cash either way

• Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

Anyone know where I might be able to buy a 2017 M2 Driver Headcover?

I'm a bit anal, I like the official ones that come with the clubs, but the only place I can find them is Americal websites :(

Of course if anyone has a spare one they don't need, I'd be happy to take it off your hands
    Have you tried going into some of the bigger shops like Halpenny or McGuirks? I managed to winkle a headcover off Halpennys a few years back when I was buying something else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,854 ✭✭✭Russman

Advertisement