Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy symptoms but negative test

Options
  • 29-12-2010 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi Im wondering if any of you pregnant women out there could give me advice/share your stories?
    Have been ttc for 6 months, this month my period is 4 days late, my boobs are v, v. sore and am unusually tired. Ive done 2 pregnancy tests, one on the day my period was due and one yesterday- both neg.
    Could I still be pregnant or is a neg test my answer? (it was a 1st response test)

Any advice greatly appreciated!
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Well until your period arrives there is always still a chance. The symptoms you have sound very hopeful!

Are you testing with your first pee of the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 polly_wolly

No the test said it didn't matter what time of the day but next time I try Ill do it first thing in the morning. So frustrating not knowing!
    Thanks for reply.

Advertisement