Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire mount kenneth

Options
  • 01-07-2011 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭

Fire in mount kenneth this morning, one man injured due to jumping from building. 7.20 this morning.

On rte.ie & live95

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Heard about that. He jumped from the fourth floor. Hope he was not badly injured and makes a full recovery.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Kess73 wrote: »
    Heard about that. He jumped from the fourth floor. Hope he was not badly injured and makes a full recovery.
    another guy managed to get a wheelie bin under him, which he landed on and rolled off, quick thinking and well done to that man!

phill106 wrote: »
    another guy managed to get a wheelie bin under him, which he landed on and rolled off, quick thinking and well done to that man!

Ya i heard that too. Some peoples reactions are unbelievable! Hats off to the hero of the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Apparently the gent is in critical condition in hospital now.

I live just across the road, I slept through the whole commotion, although when I left for work at about 9.30 that morning, there was still a bunch of fire trucks around.

Hope the chap recovers OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭pinkfloyd34

any news on yer man? i used to live in richmod court and that would enter my head at night when going asleep if there was a fire, so many people over and beneath you and it doesnt take much to start a fire by accident

• Advertisement
Advertisement