Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Bar Boot sale

Options
  • 01-07-2011 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Heya, im after signing up for the Bar Boot Sale in the Wicked Chicken on the 16th of July but ive never been to one there before. Has anyone any experiences of them? Im wondering what to expect numberswise etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Well it's free admission for buyers (or potential buyers anyway) so that should help.

Umm, this maybe a stupid question, but what the hell is a bar boot sale?? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Free typo with every burchase?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

http://plancast.com/p/61ck/bar-boot-sale

Oh ye of little faith.......beware the awesome power of Google.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭daisyscience

Its like a car boot sale but in a bar with DJs and stuff, ive been to one in Galway but my first time in the Limerick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

....the wicked chicken is open again?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

krudler wrote: »
    ....the wicked chicken is open again?

It re-opened at the start of June. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

It re-opened at the start of June. :)

sweet, havent been out up around there since then, didnt realise at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭code name paul

krudler wrote: »
    sweet, havent been out up around there since then, didnt realise at all

The power of boards.ie GOD bless all!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

peckerhead wrote: »
    Free typo with every burchase?

Bake that back! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Borry, my sad...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I was at the last one on Sarsfield St and tbf it wasn't great. It was pretty much just a gathering of cool people selling tat. I much preferred the one in Barrington's carpark across the road from the Absolute Hotel. I had a stall there once and made a nice few bob, ended up spending as much but loads of bargains to be got.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭daisyscience

Im going to bake a load of different flavoured buns (cupcakes/muffins), been practising for years so it will hopefully go well. :D

Advertisement