Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vote for Moyross playground

Options
  • 09-06-2011 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭

Hi all, Brennan's bread are running a comp whereby they'll upgrade a playground. The finalists are listed here, give a vote to Moyross (or any one really, it's a decent enough cause).

http://www.brennansbread.ie/playground/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

I vote Ballykeefe Park.
    Would Moyross not qualify for a grant for this anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

langdang wrote: »
    I vote Ballykeefe Park.
    Would Moyross not qualify for a grant for this anyway?

Possibly, I only posted a link, I didn't draw up the selection process.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Lanigamadan

Please vote for an upgrade to this Limerick Playground at http://www.brennansbread.ie/playground/

Closing date is tomorrow night and we're neck and neck with Mallow. Your vote could mean a valuable enhancement to a worthy area.

Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Please vote for an upgrade to this Limerick Playground at http://www.brennansbread.ie/playground/

Closing date is tomorrow night and we're neck and neck with Mallow. Your vote could mean a valuable enhancement to a worthy area.

Thanks! :)
    I think places like moyross, get enough aid and a lot more services than any other area so I wont be voting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Mc Love wrote: »
    I think places like moyross, get enough aid and a lot more services than any other area so I wont be voting

Think for a second. If Brennan's Bread don't fix the playground, your tax money will. You're saving money by voting for Moyross because you're shifting the cost from you via your taxes to Brennans Bread.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

I'll vote but thought Moyross got so much facilties with regeneration and claiming they have nothing i really thought you would have had a playground by now!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Thought they didnt have a playground they now want an upgrade lol

Brennans should have ran it to build new playgrounds in areas with none

Has Dooradoyle/Raheen a park or playground?Also Castletroy?Corbally?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

Where do I vote for the upgrade to the playground for my area? Oh yeah, that's right - we don't have one...or a vote!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

gotta get me some of that regeneration, I need a playground too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

phill106 wrote: »
    gotta get me some of that regeneration,

Your area doesn't get the money but you get the resettled tenants ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Nwm2

Actually Moyross already has a great playground - my kids often want to go to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

Playground in moyross and not to far down the road a great one in shelbourne park joke if you ask me none out the dooradoyle/raheen side that i know of even do there was a massive amount of housebuilding over the last decade!

Advertisement