Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&C properties

Options
  • 27-06-2011 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking for information on M&C property management as I am considering renting one of their properties. Are their properties managed well? etc. etc.

Any information will be appreciated,
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

They're "grand" :).

I rented an apartment in Old Windmill Court through them and they were pretty good. A little bit slow to fix stuff in the properties but just keep at them and they will give in. We had a problem with some noisey neighbors at one stage which they sorted out very quickly.

They are what was Sherry Fitzgeralds letting department.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

Very professional, I had no issues whatsoever with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,913 ✭✭✭leakyboots

h3000 wrote: »
    They're "grand" :).

I rented an apartment in Old Windmill Court through them and they were pretty good. A little bit slow to fix stuff in the properties but just keep at them and they will give in. We had a problem with some noisey neighbors at one stage which they sorted out very quickly.

They are what was Sherry Fitzgeralds letting department.

How did you find Old Windmill Court? Safe? Some friends of mine are moving in there soon but aren't sure about the area

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

leakyboots wrote: »
    How did you find Old Windmill Court? Safe? Some friends of mine are moving in there soon but aren't sure about the area

I liked it there and never really had any hassel from anyone. Somebody did try to steal my car from the underground ar park on one occasion though. Just before I left they brought NCPS in to manage the car park. That meant that there was then only one parking space per appartment. We moved out shortly after that. Overall though it's a nice place.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭dorito92

thank you all for the replies :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement