Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Ratoath

Options
  • 03-08-2014 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,
    I am just wondering if anyone can recommend a good broadband provider in Ratoath? We're intending to move in the next few weeks. Thanks a mill!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

AmandaR. wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am just wondering if anyone can recommend a good broadband provider in Ratoath? We're intending to move in the next few weeks. Thanks a mill!

If you can get UPC I'd go with them. I'm with Vodafone years and bar the odd line or router problem it has been fine. €35 per month for 24 down and 5 up with 160gb allowance

Must have a quick look around and see if there are any better prices with Sky, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 5 AmandaR.

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    If you can get UPC I'd go with them. I'm with Vodafone years and bar the odd line or router problem it has been fine. €35 per month for 24 down and 5 up with 160gb allowance

Must have a quick look around and see if there are any better prices with Sky, etc

Thanks a mill! Apparently fibre optic broadband is available in Ratoath with Vodafone this week. So considering going with them or maybe UPC.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

My parents live in Ratoath.

They are with UPC. Their broadband is very good but not as good as say Finglas ( were I live). Part of the supply is over radio/wireless so its not exactly going to be fiber broadband.

Also I'm not sure the Horizon service is available in Ratoath.

Still a very good broadband supply

• Registered Users Posts: 25 epag

Just moving to Foxbrook and wondered if anyone can recommend broadband provider.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

epag wrote: »
    Just moving to Foxbrook and wondered if anyone can recommend broadband provider.

UPC if you can get it. I can't so I changed to Digiweb and get 100Mb down and 20Mb up for €40, not bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 epag

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    UPC if you can get it. I can't so I changed to Digiweb and get 100Mb down and 20Mb up for €40, not bad.

Can't get UPC :( I'll check out digiweb. Looks like eircom also an option but might be more pricey

Advertisement