Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Wanted !

Options
  • 25-08-2014 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Singer/Songwriter (42) looking for All Round Guitarist.... Ive been writing for years. Done all the rounds in original and cover bands. Now definitely want to record Demo or Album. I play keyboards and also have a Tascam 24 track recorder. Don't play Guitar myself (except Bass, Banjo and Tenor Guitar) so I'm looking for an all rounder when it comes to Guitar (Acoustic, Electric and Lead).... Have tonnes of original songs (Too Many !).... Would be thinking of some kind of Musical Partnership, and see how it goes ? Either to record songs with a view to putting ourselves out there, or Writing for others ? .... I suppose just get together and see what happens ?.... Style wise, I couldn't really say ? ....
    Thanks for your Time.... forgot to mention, based in Dublin !

K.

Advertisement