Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist or keys with Backing Vox Wanted for 60's sounding band

Options
  • 25-08-2014 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭

Singer/guitarist, bassist and drummer seek second guitarist/Keys player with backing vox for 60's (Beatles,Who,Zombies,Kinks,etc...) sounding project. Material written and more being developed as we go. Current members in their 30's but not that bothered about how old you are. If you're good enough your old enough. PM me here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Johnnyhpipe

Hi, 32 year old guitarist here. Played for years in an original rock band and looking to get back with some good musicians now! This sounds right up my street, but backing vox arent really my thing though...if that's a problem..? :-/

Where are you based? I'm from/in Dublin.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Sham Squire

Unfortunately backing vox are required as none of the other lads in the band will do it and the songs require it. Doesn't need a great singer but needs to be able to do a job. Dublin based, rehearsing in Harold's Cross at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 sherro1992

hey man.
    I'm a guitar player with backing vocals and a taste for music from that era.
    can we organise a jam? I'm only 15 minutes from Harolds cross too.
    cheers
    gav

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭1987rudi

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Sham Squire

Up to my eyes today and tomorrow. Will get back to everyone's posts/PM's tomorrow night. Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement