Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

airsoft guns

Options
  • 13-01-2010 11:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25

Hi im looking for a good airsoft machine gun for under €200 and also where can i buy a vest for cheap and camo for cheap thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

Aviaries wrote: »
    Hi im looking for a good airsoft machine gun for under €200 and also where can i buy a vest for cheap and camo for cheap thanks

Best bet is probably the boards Airsoft adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

http://www.irishairsoft.info/index.php?title=OfflineRetailers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Machine gun? Nowhere. Gun? Possibly one of the shops listed above. But with enough to spare for a vest and camo?

Looks like its glue a bb to a stick time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Davetyn

Have a short barreled M4 style AEG for sale. It's a Blackwater BW15 to be exact. It has the usual 20mm picatinny style hand guard rail on the front. Not sure on the exact barrel length but it is quite short and definitely ready for CQB. Shoots 310 fps consistently

It has only been used once and it has no broken parts or modifications done to it, all stock, no paint jobs or any internal work done to the gun.

If you are interested I might be able to get a mod to link the advertisement and post some pictures but it will have to be Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭BilleO

Davetyn wrote: »
    Have a short barreled M4 style AEG for sale. It's a Blackwater BW15 to be exact. It has the usual 20mm picatinny style hand guard rail on the front. Not sure on the exact barrel length but it is quite short and definitely ready for CQB. Shoots 310 fps consistently

It has only been used once and it has no broken parts or modifications done to it, all stock, no paint jobs or any internal work done to the gun.

If you are interested I might be able to get a mod to link the advertisement and post some pictures but it will have to be Monday.

Man this is over 6 years old cant you read d date at d top

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

What he said..........:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement