Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What should I evolve my Eevee into?

• 28-07-2014 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hey guys, recently I have been training up an Eevee, and I have no idea what to evolve it into. I had a look at the nature and it's Naughty, Any idea what would be the best solution to evolve it into? Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I don't think there's a really recommended one for that nature (+ Attack, -Sp Def) if you're going competitive. If you're not bothered about competitive, then probably Flareon or Leafeon as they are the only two with a good enough attack stat, 130 for Flareon, 110 for Leafeon, all the others are 60 or 65. Flareon does need a high Sp Def to hold out a bit against water though.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭PKdude

Angron wrote: »
    I don't think there's a really recommended one for that nature (+ Attack, -Sp Def) if you're going competitive. If you're not bothered about competitive, then probably Flareon or Leafeon as they are the only two with a good enough attack stat, 130 for Flareon, 110 for Leafeon, all the others are 60 or 65. Flareon does need a high Sp Def to hold out a bit against water though.

So my best bet would be Leafeon? Also, what nature would be best for each Eeveelution?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Depends I guess. A decent site to use would be Smogon, they have recommended move sets and the like there.

For instance, the XY sets for Jolteon gives timid for the sets, while for Sylveon each set they have has a different nature.

Ah alright, cheers dude! Any chance you have Eevee in your friend safari? :L

Nope, sadly my FS is bug, and not even a good bug one with Heracross or Pinsir :(

• Advertisement

What bugs do you have? :L

Ledyba, Illumise, and Vivillon.

Oh.............That's not great :L

You're telling me :pac:

In terms of these natures, which would be best for each one to evolve into: "Sassy, Serious, Calm, Hardy and Docile"?

• Advertisement

You can have a look at the BST's of all the Eeveelutions and judge for yourself really.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Eeveelutions#Base_stats_comparison

And a list of how each nature impacts on the stats:
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nature

A neutral nature like docile or serious is rarely preferred however.

Why, what's wrong with those? Surely it's also good that you aren't losing any stats?

Yeah, but most pokemon have a stat or two they don't utilise, and therefore can afford to drop points in it to gain some elsewhere.

That's a good point actually, I won't be entering any super major tournaments so I'm happy not taking it as seriously for it :)

Advertisement