Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flashfire Prerelease - GW, May 3rd

Options
  • 28-04-2014 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

Heyho,

I have a young lad (6) who loves playing PTCG with me, and while browing online, I was pleased to notice that (a) people play in dublin and (b) theres a flashfire prerelease next weekend.

https://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/pokemon-events/14-05-000202/

What kind of age groups are playing in Dublin - are there any other kids, or is it an older crowd? He'd love to go along, but only if there were other kids playing. Alternatively, if I came along, would it be cool if he played with me?

Edit: last one, how long do the prereleases normally take? I see it starts around 11, so finished by....?

Dave

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I haven't been down in a while to one, but I believe the general age group is in or around late teens-early 20's. For other stuff, there's a facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/311246669022870/

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ravydavygravy

Thanks - is that facebook event linked to some specific facebook group - can't see it on my facebook login?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah, it could be. The group is called Cumann Pokémon na hÉireann (Irish Pokémon Club) on facebook if you want to apply to join, or I could ask any questions on the event if you'd prefer?

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ravydavygravy

Grand - signed up to the group there - thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I think I answered your question on the event page :p but also, our age group is generally late teens to early 20's, but we get a few kids around your brothers age in as well so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement