Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you market a slob in a suit?

Options
  • 23-04-2009 2:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭

I mean seriously.. Not mentioning names, But aren't we presenting the worst image possible of our country EVER? Mr.B was bad enough.. now we have an uglified version of Mr. tayto & Mrs "I want to eat your children" at the "helm"?

Slobs r us

That's how you market it!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I mean seriously.. Not mentioning names, But aren't we presenting the worst image possible of our country EVER? Mr.B was bad enough.. now we have an uglified version of Mr. tayto & Mrs "I want to eat your children" at the "helm"?

Slobs r us

That's how you market it!!!

There is always 1.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Wat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

Hey man, everyone looks good in a suit.......

fingers crossed for the debs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

markok84 wrote: »
    Hey man, everyone looks good in a suit.......

fingers crossed for the debs

Brian Cowen would look giid, naKED, wrapped in cling film?

• Advertisement

Ahh the famous "yellow suit" My point exactly..... dashing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

markok84 wrote: »
    Ahh the famous "yellow suit" My point exactly..... dashing.

Let's not mention names!

Let's not mention names!

http://dynimg.rte.ie/0001662012cry.jpg

Even after a few Jameson Crested Ten's as long as the tie is firmly in position, anyone can pull it off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

Apparently the fella in question used to play GAA to a high standard so perhaps he wasn't always the fat slob we see today. Hard to imagine but I'd like to see evidence if any is available.

As for yer wan. We'll I've seen pix of her going back 30 years and she always looked a mess. Best solution would be I think someone should take her to a nice boutique, fill up a big bag with expensive makes-up, then empty it all into the bin and put the bag over her head.

Advertisement