Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neverwinter Nights - Shadows of Undrentide

Options
  • 19-06-2003 9:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

well, it's out as it seems :)
    Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide offers role playing fans even more D&D features than the groundbreaking original. Additions include, new skills, including Tumble and Appraise; new feats, such as Divine Might, Extra Music and Bullheaded; new weapons, such as Holy Water Flasks and Choking Powder; new prestige classes, like Harper Scout; new monsters from the D&D universe, including Medusa, Cockatrice, Sphinx, and Female Fire Giant; and dozens of new spells. In addition, the expansion pack equips amateur module makers with additional content for the Neverwinter Nights Aurora Toolset, the groundbreaking software included with the full game that allows you to create your own universes, quests and storylines. The toolset will be augmented with all new tile sets for creation of new environments as well as new "Wizards," or automated guides, to help you build and play adventures of your own creation.
    lets see what this thing can do :)

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

due out here on the 27th seemingly.

Game are taking pre-orders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

Well, they're probably currently shipping the packages to the shops. I don't know whether you can actually BUY it right now. At least the master-copy is ready and has already been in production for a while. The packages are sure to be ready.

Hopefully they didn't do the localizations by now so I can buy an english version here. If not I'll try to buy the english version somewhere else.

Is the idea of playing the SP-campaign through together still standing? would be quite fun. I could finally get around and play the original NWN-campaign for training (only played chapter1 :/)

cya
    - Flash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Sounds good. Hopefully the dedicated server will be sortted out for the release.

btw. Sorry about the game last night clean forgot about :/ (old age and all, the memorys the first to go you know)

tell me about it! :)

I'm 20 and can't remember what I ate yesterday :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Any chance you can switch the server over to Amulet of Zeran (it's already downloaded on the server and there's no hak required) and we could run a session tonight?

though all characters would be reset to 1st level and no equipment. (amulet of zeran isnt finished though. there's a bug on level 19 that wont let you past a door :( )

So... if you get a chance, could you set

http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/1048101382969.shtml

that one on the server. Not HCR but seemingly quite a good module. 1st level characters and goes right through to 12th.

me gonna get to work converting some modules to HCR so we can continue the campaign.

• Advertisement

save the HCR-chars thou, please
    I love that mini-cleric dude :)

cya
    - Flash

p.s.: I'll download and install the module too, just in case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

will do, I'll save the hcr toons

Advertisement