Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vice city (ps2) crashes

Options
  • 16-06-2003 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭

well i done loads of missions WHEN i didnt have a memory card now that ive finally bought one, i cant be bothered going through all that again, its quite headwrecking, so anyway i used the flying car/car floats on water cheat. Got to the second island, went to the top of the police station ( bside the fire station ) got on the helicopter and this is where it crashes, happened twice now .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

help me Game-rs

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Cheaters never win

lol, yeah , grow up , i am not sitting thorugh all that **** again, that game seriously wrecks my head, i just wanted to experience the helicopters b4 i stopped playing it for 4 months again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

i would say the choppers and the space in the air is only loaded when the chopper missions are loaded, you're not -supposed- to be able to get them, just enjoy the game and you'll get a chopper mission eventually.

dang, will have to play it all over, all the missions, eeeeek

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

There's two helicopters on the first island. You don't have to go to the second one. They are Sparrows (I think that's the name) and it's basically a checkpoint race mission.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,863 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The sparrows aren't available until the second island opens up.

Winners don't use drugs, i mean cheats

ok, i am completing it now, its wrecking my head. I dont think il be able to do that helicopter mission weher u have a sniper, is it possible to use a mouse for that ? analog isnt really accurate

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    The sparrows aren't available until the second island opens up.

Didn't know that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

Originally posted by Placebo
    ok, i am completing it now, its wrecking my head. I dont think il be able to do that helicopter mission weher u have a sniper, is it possible to use a mouse for that ? analog isnt really accurate

can you say more about the mission, are you in a helicopter?

• Advertisement

hey, yeah , i completed it though and the doors opened and i can get the helicopter now , yay ! do all the helicopters handle the same ? would the helicopters in the 1st island appear now ?

Advertisement