Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nwn 18-6-2003

Options
  • 18-06-2003 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

so, what module is up for tonight?

Are we trying to finish the old one if it hasn't been finished yet?

And who's going to turn up for tonight?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

I think ill be able to make it. May have to leave a bit early though.
    Im gonna need lvling and stuff cause its been a lonnnggggg time since ive played NWN's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

we started new chars anyways

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Asked rev to change the module as it turns out we are actually finished. (the medusa I thought we hadnt met yet turned out to be the yuan-ti witch that fireballed us).

Hopefully Rev gets my text and changes it over.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Was all set to be there last night... had computers on and everything ready.. but my brother was on the net downloading some mp3's ... damn it.. even if i had shared it.. the lag would have been unplayable with 56K... Cant wait till i get broadband.. i would get it myself if i could but i live at home and have to split with my family so my dad will pay half the cost.. I can afford to pay it myself easily but im not paying it and have them using it too over the network so to be diplomatic i have to wait till they are ready. Grrr...

Advertisement