Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation ball

Options
  • 15-07-2014 10:58am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭

Are there afters tickets for the ball? Ive heard some people say there are but I haven't been able to find any info? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 themerovingian

Are there afters tickets for the ball? Ive heard some people say there are but I haven't been able to find any info? Thanks :)

Yeah €52 go onto the university concert hall website an you can buy them!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Thundering_Sky

You can buy the tickets for the ball (including the meal) at the uch website but I haven't seen anything on the website about buying the Afters tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 themerovingian

You can buy the tickets for the ball (including the meal) at the uch website but I haven't seen anything on the website about buying the Afters tickets?

ah right didnt see the post said afters. do you know what it is like with guests can people who dont go to UL come or is it only one guest per person?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 KeithQ96

ah right didnt see the post said afters. do you know what it is like with guests can people who dont go to UL come or is it only one guest per person?

It's open to people outside of UL too!

Advertisement