Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distance between Raheny Dart Station and Colaiste Dhulaigh

Options
  • 20-01-2006 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Can someone tell me how long it would take to walk between these? Is it a do-able option? Thanks in advance....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

no,
    get the dart to howth junction and take the 17a

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Its about 3-4 miles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

whats the bus number that goes to northside the 27 that'll get ya there from town

• Registered Users Posts: 28,666 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

whats the bus number that goes to northside the 27 that'll get ya there from town
    27 would be your best bet alright. I wouldn't want to be relying on the 17A (again) :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭LunaC

Lister1 wrote:
    Can someone tell me how long it would take to walk between these? Is it a do-able option? Thanks in advance....

Easily doable, if it's the Raheny campus, 10-15 min walk
    Coolock campus, 25-30 min walk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

You might be better getting off at Harmonstown, I think theres a bus that will bring you to Coolock from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭Archeron

You could also get the DART to Clontarf station and pick up the 27 from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

cmon lads,
    it was 4 months ago,
    im sure he got there by now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

You never know, we dont, never said he got there at all.

He could be wandering around the northside. Glimpsed yesterday outside the Beaumont House, last week spotted on Howth Head, always looking..... searching.......on a quest.............to find out how to get to Coolock from the DART.

A quest that may never, ever end.

Unless he goes back, back to this thread, and finds the Dhulaighy Code, which is hidden in these here sacred posts.... and that.

Advertisement