Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good NWN mods

Options
  • 27-01-2003 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

OK im just getting back into NWN again. After i completed the single player campaign i did not go near it again. I downloaded a few mods at the weekend and i got hooked on the "Lone wolf" mod. Finished the first chapter and am onthe second now. Its excellent and i think its better in a lot of ways to the actual campaign game in NWN!! So anyone know of any other cool single player mods? I have yet to get online and go multiplayer and no one i know will play it on a lan... :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Why dont you join the others who play on the IOL server.
    tonight is campaign night as it happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

aye, I agree. We got a very nice crew playing! Last campaign-session (wednesday) was terrific! Just join tonight at 8:30 pm GMT0.

cya on server
    - Flash

edit: just go to lan-game and direct-connect to "games2.iol.ie". Alternatively, join via the interface for internet-servers.

That's the server:
    Teddys Kitchen @ Ireland online|99ms|193.120.201.112:5121
    (the ping is good, too, as you can see :) but that might be related with the NS-server being near empty...)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Yep, join in.

Rev, is tonight a contiuation of the wednesday campaign or is it a second one? (personally I owuldn't mind playing a parralell campaign. People get diversity by playing a different class and those that can only play one night won't be missing ou t on XP or stroyline.)

I've suggested it before but the shadowlord campaing looks nice:

http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/Adam%20Miller2.shtml

saruman: for a single player scenario, have a look at trial of spirit. almost a total conversion of NWN. Can be a bit of a pain but has a good storyline and the mods and scripting are excellent.

http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/1035848380967.shtml

I like playing the single player mods, but the multi player online is waaaaay better. A lot more fun and even some animal molesting to be had (if you follow collane's lead :) ).

Thats totally up to you guys.

I'm away at the moment, but have access to the server, but not through the DM client and I dont see my wife doing it :). So you'll need to decide what u want before 5:30 and I'll sort out the server later.

where u finished the last module? or want me to load the save from it ? or would u like the module lolth suggested ?

Ok the othe rmodule contains a hak pak which is 3 meg. So we'll arrange to do that next week. I know the confusion there will be if taht has to be downloaded.

So the question is do you want the next module or to continue from where the game left off on wednesday (ie had u finsihed the module )?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Cant tonight, going to the gym but i will have to go on some time... Thing is i have never actually bothered with internet play on any game... I did go on for Delta force task force dagger at the weekend, just to have a go and see what it was like... Ah if only i had flat rate it would be so much easier.. as it stands i live at home and one phone line so me on for hours playing games means phone tied up... But i WILL go on some soon enough and have a go.

we had finished BT1, so we need BT2 (bramblewood reinforcements?) up if you would be so kind mr. Rev sir :)

Didn't know about the hak pak.

module all set, server will be up at around 8:15 / 8:30

thanks rev.

I reckon we all meet up in the tavern at about 8:15 and get ready to start for 8:30?

Those that missed last wednesday wont be too far behind on Xp, you should be about even with Light actually. I'm thinking this will be an anti Orc session if the clues from the last scenario are anything to go by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

I'll be there.
    Thou, I have a petition for upcoming evenings: would it be possible to move the start like... one hour back? start at 7:30 pm GMT0 instead of 8:30 pm GMT0 ? I'm really having lots of probs staying in the game as I'm not the only one living here and (sad but true) my parents still got thumbs on me. At least till june.

So, I'm asking three questions:

1. Whom would it help, too, if the evenings were started 1 hour sooner? (i.e. who would support it?)
    2. Who would object to it starting 1 hour sooner? (cause of work or any other reasons?)
    3. Who doesn't care at all if it starts at 7:30 or 8:30 ?

cya
    - Flash

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Light0r

/me cheers
    mite look at them nwn singleplyr sometime - but i still have to try the one i got on that PCZ (zone) disk -- The Witches Wake - dunno what its like or notin.
    Btw ... my old char from that crap place with no xp - he kept crashing the ordinary client for me :/
    so i dropped all his stuff - made a new char - same name - went in - picked up all the stuff - and when i tried to go to raven loft ... it disavowed all knowledge of the new char ... ie - it was that same old crappy char with .. nakedness :/
    Anyway .. i went for about 2 hrs there on ravenloft and i went from 0 gp to 13 k - from 0 xp to ... lvl 4 :D
    I love that mod uberly.
    still havnt properly completed it myself tho

Advertisement