Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Renault - Bluetooth Problems (Medianav)

Options
  • 12-03-2015 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Bit of a long time lurker but wanted to ask some q's..... Bluetooth is a major issue for me on my brand new clio (142). It just simply wont steam music via Bluetooth without constantly skipping. Every song skips without fail numerous times. Its a medianav system

The garage are not overly interested and they're blaming 3/4G as I use spotify data despite the fact that I showed them it skips with saved music too and never skips with the USB cable. Apparently the cable can strengthen the phone signal (who knew that! lol!). They told me they wont go any further with it or investigate it

So why can't I use the USB cable? Because if I do, the radio thinks that the iPhone is an iPod (suppose it is sort of) and the radio and steering wheel controls wont work so back/next don't work and I need to skip the tracks on my phone itself which I don't want to do

According to another UK based Renault forum i'm not alone. Just checking if any other users in Ireland are affected as i'm really struggling to get this fixed by Renault but there's strength in numbers. Would be nice to say to Renault im not alone especially in Ireland and really try push hard on them to resolve the issue for everyone

Renault France are aware of the problem for months now (confirmed by Renault) and no ETA or timeline was given. I also noticed they removed the feature of playing music via Bluetooth from their website, confirmed a before/after screenshot with the way-back machine

Anyone else got this issue or even better have you fixed it? Renault/Dacia seem to be effected

Help me i'm going insane!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

anyone?

Slightly different issue but it might be worth your while checking. I'd issues with Bluetooth connection to the Samsung S4/5 disconnecting and reconnecting in the Renault Fluence. Eventually figured it was caused by the access/download of the mobile phone book so as a workaround selected no access which is an option on setting up first connection and it now stays connected with no problems bar no access to caller id. Worth a go anyway.

Advertisement