Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gmail Contacts To Android Phone .

Options
  • 03-07-2013 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭

I will probably get slapped for this as I am sure someone will point me to the simplest explanation that is easily found on the internet but god damn it I am looking all day and can't see it .

I want to edit my contacts in Gmail where it is nice and easy to type and then transfer/sync them to my phone ........ BUT I want it to be the edited version where I deleted contacts I didn't want . When I go into the sync in my phone it brings over anything new but doesn't seem to delete anything that I have deleted .

The solution is probably so simple that I am going to have to delete my user name on boards and sign up with a new one due to embarrassment .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭long_b

Doesn't seem to be syncing properly so ?
    Have you tried de selecting "sync contacts" under your Google account, rebooting and then re selecting "Sync contacts" ?

Advertisement