Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4g Ennis

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 uuPi

4G fine in Elm Park on Xperia Z, 21 Mbps. Pity I don't live there...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

meteor have the only masts with LTE/4G in Ennis according to siteviewer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Not possible as I'm.with 3. Granted I can only pick it up at shiels.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Jhcx wrote: »
    Not possible as I'm.with 3. Granted I can only pick it up at shiels.

3 are not Meteor though. Not sure what you mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Mr. G wrote: »
    3 are not Meteor though. Not sure what you mean.

Exactly so meteor don't have the only 4G mast in ennis.

Apparently we have 4G in Ennis. Yet it pops up on my phone when I go and search network. But if I click on it it just brings me back to H+ was in shiels the other day searched the network clicked 4G only place it worked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

It's horrifically out of date, and has lots of bad data. Don't rely on its data!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭muggles

I'm on Three and can pick up 4G on a regular basis around Ennis. Definitely available on Tulla Road and Friary car park, Abbey St car park etc. (this wasn't the case a couple of months ago when I was having trouble picking it up then).

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

muggles wrote: »
    I'm on Three and can pick up 4G on a regular basis around Ennis. Definitely available on Tulla Road and Friary car park, Abbey St car park etc. (this wasn't the case a couple of months ago when I was having trouble picking it up then).

I've noticed that the 3G coverage is much better and seems to be everywhere, it used to dip to GPRS a lot.

Advertisement