Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds in Web Design and Object Orientated Programming

Options
  • 20-11-2013 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

I'm a second year IT student. I desperately need grinds in web design, xhtml and css, also in OOP, Java in particular. Ideally I'm looking for someone who can help me with both. I'm willing to pay. Someone in Meath or North Dublin would suit geographically.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

What course are you studying?

I ask as others here may have done similar in the past and will have an understanding as to you requirements.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Trancechick

KonFusion wrote: »
    What course are you studying?

I ask as others here may have done similar in the past and will have an understanding as to you requirements.

I'm in year 2 of a level 8 Business and IT course. I'm struggling with the interactive web design and object orientated programming modules.

I have to build a responsive website using xhtml, css, javascript and jquery for my end of semester project. I also have to write a program from scratch in Java for my OOP module.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

I also have to write a program from scratch in Java for my OOP module.

Can you elaborate on the requirements/technical specification of the program?

Also what areas in each are you finding difficult?

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Trancechick

The Java program is a simple enough one. It's to calculate the pay back period of an investment. I'm struggling with the basics in Java and feel some one on one tuition will help.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

Not that it'd be a great help to you at the moment, stackoverflow.com is a great place to ask programming questions of almost any kind.

Once you've got a handle on the basics, try them out when you are truly stuck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement