Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PPP winter festival satellites at the Jackpot

Options
  • 06-09-2008 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

paddypowerpoker.com
    Irish Winter Festival of Poker
    Satellites
    at
    The Jackpot Card Club

Every Friday at 9pm, we will be holding a €50 + €5 NLH Satellite for the main event which has an
    Estimated Prize Pool of €1,000,000

There will be 1 re-buy and 1 top-up (or 2 re-buys)
    Max spend €155

4000 starting chips
    5000 re-buy chips
    6000 top-up chips
    New entries allowed for the first level ONLY
    30 minute clock for the first 3 levels (re-buy period)
    20 minute clock thereafter
    1 ticket for every €1650 in the prize pool.

The paddypowerpoker.com main event will be held in the Citywest hotel from the 25th-27th October. The prize pool is an estimated €1,000,000. The satellite tickets won at The Jackpot are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for a cash alternative.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Dukebox

will prob. play if anyone fancies game of pool first?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭barrera

Sorry if I'm blind and just haven't seen it, but will a ticket be guaranteed at these sats? Thanks.

no ticket guaranteed however with the average spend €100, only need 17 per ticket, with the interest i have had over the last week i think we will easyly get two tickets close to three

I'll defo be in for this.

alright gang, did a huge pr push over the last week os should have the numbers this week, only 6 weeks to the main event!!!!!!!!!

game on.........

dukebox

• Advertisement
Advertisement