Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Options
  • 14-10-2010 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

Anywhere selling this game yet? + does anyone know which stores will be selling the collectors edition.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

I'm hoping to pick it up tomorrow in HMV or GameStop so I'll post here with what I see in town. I'm hoping they'll have the Collector's Edition but I don't know how popular the Naruto games are here so it's possible they won't have very many, if they have any at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

game are doing the collectors edition online so hopefully they'll have it instore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Well Im preatty much amazed , I couldnt get a copy because Game and gamestop were sold out >< Hmv didnt recieve it yet and best of all smyths never even heard of it lol.

Advertisement