Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy VII - 2?

Options
  • 08-11-2002 2:24pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,860 CMod ✭✭✭✭

According to rpgamer.com it looks like a sequel to final fantasy VII is being planned. It's only very early in development abd is only being discussed at the moment so don't expect it out anytime soon. They don't want to disappoint fans so they will wait til they know they can make something special. A sequel doesn't seem appropriate if you take my version of the original ending.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,860 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sorry almost forgot

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Kids just say no to Final Fantasy Sequels.

i dont think it should happen. ff7 is one of the best games ever made imho and should be left alone. there is no room in the ending for any sequel so trying will ultimatley be convoulted and stuggle to fit into the ff7 world. just say no.

now if yuna happened to be in it with an even more revelaing costume that would be a different story.................:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Originally posted by DiscoStu
    now if yuna happened to be in it with an even more revelaing costume that would be a different story.................:)

ya big nerd...

/i believe Forbidden Planet has a rather tasty poser at a €30 hit though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

I'd love a new game set in FFVII world but not with any of the charecters that were in the original.

Also Yuna = ugly, while Rikku = the sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I suspect that RPGamer are being confused by the existence of a project within Square to update FFVII for next generation consoles...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Also Yuna = ugly
    DEATH AWAITS YOU!!!!you blind aor something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

Originally posted by Shinji
    I suspect that RPGamer are being confused by the existence of a project within Square to update FFVII for next generation consoles...

*choke*...*gasp*...

more info please shinji....for the love of God more info!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

I heard square were planning on re-releasing FF7 on the ps2 around the time of FF9's launch..

also
    rikku = no tits
    lulu = teh s3x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

All the female members of the FFX cast have their own kind of appeal.....but I'd have to go for Yuna myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Dear god, what have I done?

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Lets hope they don't do another FFx. The reason FF7 was so good was because it had a brilliant story. If they do do a sequel. lets hope they don't make all the charachters gay with corney American accents. Or make a story like ff8.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

Also Yuna = ugly, while Rikku = the sex.

Also Celt = Blind

I like the sound of this FF7 story update but it could go horribly wrong.

I heard about the FF7\8 Graphical\Script Update for PS2 however a friend emailed square recently and they said no work had been done on it.

Seriously though Lulu is the best,

Advertisement