Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to the russian woman in fair city ?

Options
  • 07-02-2008 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Please don't start your weird, pointless, trolling threads again. If this is a real request, great (albeit a little odd) but I'm watching what you post cos I doubt that it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭geminilady

She went missing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Read the magazine that comes with today's Sunday World - there's an interview with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Stargal wrote: »
    Please don't start your weird, pointless, trolling threads again. If this is a real request, great (albeit a little odd) but I'm watching what you post cos I doubt that it is.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055238718

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭lucozader

i didn't get the sunday world

any info ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Shes back in Moscow!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

The actress who played her had a baby boy :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I thought she was going to try get a career in London??

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭lucozader

you think she would stay in ireland after getting the gig on fair city

Advertisement