Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Smarties

Options
  • 10-10-2006 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

What do you think of the new Smarties, I had seen the new ad campaign on the tv and thought nothing of it, no artificial colours blah blah, it ain't gonna affect the taste, how shocked was I when i sat down to watch the tv with my tube tonight, BLEUGHHHHHHHH , once more for the guys down the back BLEUUUUUGHHHHHH, they are gross, who swaped my smarties with a doggy turd.

Like the new smarties ? 0 votes

Yes have tried new Smarties and like em
    0% 0 votes
    Yes have tried new Smarties and want the old ones back :(
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

another great product goes down the tube... (pun intended)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭tc20

And the new packaging tube sucks compared to the old one. Were's the alphabet letter that was on the lid? Im in favour of 'old' Giant Smarties tho'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I haven't tried the new ones, why do they have to ruin everything from my youth. :( Bring the ones in the little cardboard packet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 z-e-ro

Seriously hate the turgid ropey ****e that passes as smarties now.. I need my enumbers and cartoon colours and I need them in a tube with a popable lid.. I've started buying up all the old smarties I can to keep me going till they see sense and let smarties return to their natural state. rip blue.
    x

Advertisement