Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need your help to find an accommodation

Options
  • 16-04-2005 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hallo,
    I am a German medical student and I will perform a clinical elective at the Mid Western Regional Hospital in August 2005.
    At the moment I am searching for a place to live during this time. The hospital does not provide any rooms for students and I haven´t got an answer from the accommodation office of the University of Limerick yet.
    That´s why I need your help.
    Can somebody give me a good advice where I could find an accommodation? or is there somebody who has a vacant room at home and would be interested in offering it to a summer guest?(I´ll pay for it of course)
    I would appreciate to live with an Irish family to learn more about your country and culture and to find new friends there.
    Thank you for your help :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

I sent you a private message about whats available in the area .. check it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

you could subscribe to the large weekend edition Limerick Leader newspaper as well, their website is http://www.limerick-leader.ie

the Limerick Post newspaper has their classified advertisements on line their site is http://www.limerickpost.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ziermännchen

Thank you for your help!! :)

I sent you a private message about whats available in the area .. check it!
    Could you please send the privat message again, I haven´t recieved it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

I sent a new one! if you dont get it i'll just post it here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

the limerick post put all of their accomodation on the internet, at www.limerickpost.ie

also you can check www.daft.ie for accomodation I found that quite helpful

• Advertisement
Advertisement