Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ishibashi

• 28-01-2005 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭

Ive been looking at there site. Are those prices in Japan Yen. Has anyone actually bought a guitar from them. What is the payment procedure?

Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Yes, they're in Yen. Shipping is about €120 and you pay about 25% import duty and VAT. I believe a link is emailed to you to enter your credit card details. Doctor J ordered a bass from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

Japanese guitars are excellent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭disgruntled

I just bought this one of them the other day and it exactly as Feylya said, they also give you the tracking code for your order. Koichi the guy that deals with international orders is very helpful and obiously speaks english. What are you thinking of getting? You should check out their U-Box if you want to save a couple of quid, having said that its not very user friendly but I found an ex demo model in it and saved €100 on the list price. I just have to wait for mine to arrive now.
    16-310131100.jpg

Hey man when you we're looking through the used box on there where do you see pics?? I was looking through last nite and couldn't get pics?

You got to search in Japanese to get the pictures, don't click the for overseas button just click the drop down menus beside it. I can't remember which ones are which but one has the manufacturer and another has the price range. Then what I did was copied and pasted the ones I was interested in and emailed them to find out about the condition they were in, the spec, and if they were still available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

anyone know how long it takes to arrive? cause i dont want to be waitin months!! its got really sweet prices though. especially on the reissued fender U.S.A jazz and p-basses! perfect nick aswell!

Would you be able to post a link?? I'm having trouble finding it...
    You got to search in Japanese to get the pictures, don't click the for overseas button just click the drop down menus beside it. I can't remember which ones are which but one has the manufacturer and another has the price range. Then what I did was copied and pasted the ones I was interested in and emailed them to find out about the condition they were in, the spec, and if they were still available.

Thanks man...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Daram got one from them too. They are a class act.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭daram

They sure are. Cheap, good guitars and super quick delivery. Bought an aerodyne jazz bass from them, and a ashdown mag300 from music123 on the same day about three months ago. bass arrived in about 4 days and the followed about 3weeks later. although the amp was an unswitchable 110v so I had to order a new part from ashdown in the uk and install it myself. howanever, as of yesterday, it all works, and it all sounds great.

Do the Aerodynes live up to the hype? They look amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭vox

What are you thinking of getting?

Im looking to get a Yamaha sa2200 . Sweet guitar but its not much cheaper than musicstore.com.

after the price of the product, how much extra do you have to pay? for shipping, duty tax etc...

Duty @ 4% & Vat @ 20%

Aerodyne seems like a sweet deal. Our bassist is thrilled. Although, if you saw his old bass.....

cost of shipping to dublin?

bout a hundred or so. depends on weight I reckon.just email them and ask.

Advertisement