Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ella Rosa stockists Dublin or surrounding areas

Options
  • 06-07-2015 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone knows where stocks Ella Rosa dresses. I have found a few so far that i have contacted so im just waiting to hear back.

I tried on this dress in Sligo the other day, but would prefer to see if i can find it closer to home.
    http://www.ellarosabridal.com/collections/ella-rosa/BE269

Many thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Did you check out the availability search facility on that link? Putting in Ireland lists all the stockists, but I'm probably stating the obvious and you're looking for availability from stockists not listed perhaps? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

ncur wrote: »
    Did you check out the availability search facility on that link? Putting in Ireland lists all the stockists, but I'm probably stating the obvious and you're looking for availability from stockists not listed perhaps? :o

Sorry i actually posted this and then went and did just that after, and it looks like ive found one in Dublin. I didn't see the search function initially but found it after.

Hoping to get to the salon this week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Brilliant, good luck with it! :)

Advertisement