Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whole new level of crazy

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I'm impressed by her surprisingly decent grammar, all things considered.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

"Singapore is the reason I don't like Europeans"

jNFqw.gif

I hope to god she's taking the piss

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Obvious troll is obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭chocksaway

definitely a troll:
    210516.JPG
    Capture11.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

You know man, you can always not fuel the fire and just stop following her.

i could... but where's the fun in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

"I got banned from Club Penguin again for asking a guy to send me a pic of his dick, ugh -___- "

really.....really.....this has to be a troll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

dear god

My period is late and I've gained weight. I'm scared I'm pregnant, but I've never done it? Is there like, other ways to get pregnant? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

dear god

My period is late and I've gained weight. I'm scared I'm pregnant, but I've never done it? Is there like, other ways to get pregnant? :(

Pretty sure that happened to some Mary chick. Seen it in a book somewhere. It did not end well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

I read stuff like this and think, ok, obviously a troll, no one is that narrow minded/racist/idiotic etc etc.. but then I see how people respond to someone like this in tweets or text messages, their responses in some cases being as bad as the stuff the "troll" is spewing, and suddenly it doesn't seem impossible that there are people who think and act like that out there.

Unless of course it's all trolls reacting to other trolls, but that seems a bit far-fetched.

Trollception!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Pov06

Uhm... okay... :(

Advertisement