Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Rivers Cuomo to complete Weezer tribute band

Options
  • 30-01-2009 4:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭

Anyone out there who could handle the task of playing and singing like Rivers? If you even look like him then that could also be a bonus. The idea is that myself and a fellow boards member are gonna put together a weezer tribute and actually take it seriously... some cash can be made out of tribute acts.

So hit me back and just incase the bass player we have found pulls out,bass players can hit me up either or check out the post thats up.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055469173

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Randy Savage

Bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Any more interest?

dont be scared. Contact me if you fancy being rivers from weezer

Still looking for a Rivers so if you fancy playing some top Weez shows and fancy having a bit of craic send me a pm or leave a reply here and il get back to you.

Cheers,

Wilson

City centre rehearsal booked this Sat 3-5 so if you fancy yourself as a Rivers let me know then come along and jam.

Shall be good ya!

• Advertisement

Come on Rivers.... stop being a chicken and reply back. We wont hurt ya

Advertisement