Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female vocalist needed

Options
  • 14-12-2008 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hey I am looking for a female vocalist basically to get my songs finished around the dublin city area. All the music is done and i am in the process of finishing off my Mini album. I want to see what female vocals would sound like over the tracks. What im really looking for is someone with a bit of attitude and something different about them something like the crystal castles singer and like the girl from the ting tings. Even something like katy perry's voice. The music is along the lines of the crystal castles, electronic/indie/new wave/dance pop. Let me know if you would like to try out and i can send you a few clips of the songs. Cheers Ano

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Monkemo

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Michelle333

Hi!
    How are you?

Congratulations to ur nearly finished album :)
    Im quite interested in this as Im a singer vocalist. Been singin for five years by now, mostly performing pop and rock but open to any kind of music.
    Not really sure if my voice s the same as Katty Perry s, but if u d like we can catch up and see how it goes.

Many thanks!

Michelle :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 isfergus

intrested and have training...

Advertisement