Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pan pipes

Options
  • 02-11-2013 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

Are those Pan Pipe lads still around on Cruises St?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Seen one of them selling on bedford row, next to supermacs either last Saturday or the one before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I could never understand the crowds that used to gather to listen to them, playing My Heart Will Go On through panpipes accompanied by a cd was and never will be my cuppa tae.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

I could never understand the crowds that used to gather to listen to them, playing My Heart Will Go On through panpipes accompanied by a cd was and never will be my cuppa tae.

gas isn't it, never got the attraction of these buskers accompanied by cd.
    Those pan pipe lads are a real Limerick institution at this stage :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

think its awful stuff myself. Elevator music at best

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

so bad it's good :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

When they first started (15 or 20 years ago?) there used be ten of them and there was no CD at same time. Last time I passed them (a year or so) there was only two.....

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

As a former HMV employee who had to listen to godawful renditions of terrible songs I can't say they're missed. Pan pipe versions of Celine Dion songs for 4-5 hours every weekend for months outside the shop, it's a wonder I didn't go nuts. *twitch*

Advertisement