Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Adverts Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Do you think im mad considering buying a vci-100 even though I have cdj's and 1210's? I suppose I think it would be handy to head into town with the vci and a laptop!

Is a case of CDs not easier to carry than a laptop and a controller? Or would you be playing places without a DJ set-up?

If I was in your position I'd get Traktor Scratch instead of the VCI, and a controller like the X1 or similar. It wouldn't come out much dearer, and it'd mean that you could use your full set-up with Traktor when you're at home or in clubs, using the X1 for looping and effects, and for places you need convenience you can just bring the X1 and laptop, which is an even smaller package than the VCI. It'd be 1 or 2 hundred more, but worth it IMO. The X1 is a beast.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Is a case of CDs not easier to carry than a laptop and a controller? Or would you be playing places without a DJ set-up?

If I was in your position I'd get Traktor Scratch instead of the VCI, and a controller like the X1 or similar. It wouldn't come out much dearer, and it'd mean that you could use your full set-up with Traktor when you're at home or in clubs, using the X1 for looping and effects, and for places you need convenience you can just bring the X1 and laptop, which is an even smaller package than the VCI. It'd be 1 or 2 hundred more, but worth it IMO. The X1 is a beast.

yeah but if the club you're playing has a piece of **** mixer....your stuck then with just the x1!

eeloe wrote: »
    yeah but if the club you're playing has a piece of **** mixer....your stuck then with just the x1!

Worst mixer I've ever seen in a club is a DJM 600, and if it's a big enough gig he can bring his mixer from home. I'd forgotten about the mixer, but there's mappings for the X1 to act as a mixer in MIDI mode, or just get something cheap like a nano control or an x-session pro.

VinylJunkie I've solved your problem! There's a Xone:1D on Ads for €165! That's a great deal, and it'd be perfect however you wanted to map if for Traktor.

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=214585&cat=55

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Im actually playing around with my oxygen 8 and a few tsi files I found. It seems to be doing the trick right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jimi_t2

Need a cheap pair of monitors to go with my soon-to-be loverly XPONENT!

Anyone got any of the cheaper M-Audios or ESI Near 05s or something? Something that makes noise for 100 quid is all I need till I buy Adam A7s after the summer.

Im selling Torq with the connectiv soundcard, control vinyl and control cd's, all for 120e!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭ianuss

jimi_t2 wrote: »
    Need a cheap pair of monitors to go with my soon-to-be loverly XPONENT!

Anyone got any of the cheaper M-Audios or ESI Near 05s or something? Something that makes noise for 100 quid is all I need till I buy Adam A7s after the summer.

I got M-Audio AV40's a while back. Decent sound for inexpensive monitors. Perfect for starting off anyway. €80 including delivery from Thomann

I'm looking for a pair of Yamaha Hs50s, if anyone knows anyone selling. Also looking for a Shure SM57, if anyone has one they don't use anymore, or sees either on ads.

John Mahon from Bodytonic is selling Traktor Scratch Pro, if anyone was looking at buying that, asked me to let people know.

• Advertisement

Yeah a friend of mine gave me his number I text him but he never text back. Will you let him know im interested. Also what price?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I have a Novation Supernova 2 rack if anybody is interested. In very good condition, though missing 2 knobs (main volume and one LFO adjust knob) but still sounds amazing.

supernova2r.jpg

http://www.gearjunkies.com/product_info.php?products_id=11980

Willing to listen to offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭evlis

Here is a link to some records I'm selling, mixed bunch, for sale or swap any offers considered......ad with pics of under 1/3 of the lot.....all in great nick....have sold stuff on adverts before with no complaints....check it out....

http://www.adverts.ie/234177/vinyl/300-assorted-electronic-vinyl-records/

Pace ;)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Lads a mate of mine is selling the Technics CDJ's - SLDZ 1200 CD's
    http://www.adverts.ie/230535/pro-audio/technics-sldz-1200-cd-turntable-x2/
    €650 for both - amp and mixer also available

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Zascar wrote: »
    Lads a mate of mine is selling the Technics CDJ's - SLDZ 1200 CD's
    http://www.adverts.ie/230535/pro-audio/technics-sldz-1200-cd-turntable-x2/
    €650 for both - amp and mixer also available

jesus they never really took off did they.did they ever bring out a second version or did they just admit defeat.

they did look nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Mau5

Looking for a CDJ 400 if anyone has one they want to sell, not many on adverts so if you see this before you post it to adverts pm me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Selling some hip-hop vinyl if anyone is interested?

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=206358

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

selling this if anyone's intrested. 100 euro or i'll swap for something.
    Korg Kaossilator Dynamic Phrase Synth Yellow
    http://www.adverts.ie/235876/other-music-instruments-and-equipment/korg-kaossilator-dynamic-phrase-synth-yellow/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,241 ✭✭✭hans aus dtschl

seannash wrote: »
    jesus they never really took off did they.did they ever bring out a second version or did they just admit defeat.

they did look nice

I heard word of reliability issues and then they disappeared. Shame, because I actually really liked the design, though I never had the opportunity to use them.

A nice looking DJ mixer appeared around the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

i have my xone:1d and ni audio 2 dj for sale on adverts

http://www.adverts.ie/248732/pro-audio/allen-and-heath-xone-1d-and-ni-audio-2-dj/

reason for sale is i have bought something else :D

grand setup, i used them with traktor with one output going to headfones one to speakers,

i was using 3 of the 4 channels as it were on the 1d for 3 decks and the 4th for effects. was a good setup.

i have somewhat upgraded today though :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

What did you get? What did you get? What did you get?

Good price on that, nice setup for someone...

cheers zascar.

ill let ya know what it is when im home, pickin it up after work and gonna have difficulties gettin it home with the moped from town!!

yeh its a decent setup for someone and price is flexible, as is usually the case on adverts!

• Moderators Posts: 6,870 ✭✭✭Spocker

Just posting this here, I don't want someone on Adverts whipping it cuz its free.

I have an unused copy of Traktor LE with serial for free if anyone wants it, it came bundled with a Denon HC-4550 but wasn't required. Replies on-thread only please

Spocker wrote: »
    Just posting this here, I don't want someone on Adverts whipping it cuz its free.

I have an unused copy of Traktor LE with serial for free if anyone wants it, it came bundled with a Denon HC-4550 but wasn't required. Replies on-thread only please

I'll hit that if its still about!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Diego Smartly

PM'd ye there Copey.

• Moderators Posts: 6,870 ✭✭✭Spocker

jimi_t2 wrote: »
    I'll hit that if its still about!

No problem jimi_t2, send me a PM with your address and I'll stick it in the post to you

Great mixer here, pains me not to get it but I've other things on my shopping list! 4 channel UREI mixer.

http://www.adverts.ie/249428/pro-audio/urei-1603-4-channel-mixer/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cdjay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

The other half is selling his deck if anyone's interested. Excellent condition.

img3688a.jpg

£170 including PP or €200

More information can be found on the below adverts.

Adverts.ie Link

eBay Link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Above item is now sold. :D

• Advertisement

Spocker wrote: »
    No problem jimi_t2, send me a PM with your address and I'll stick it in the post to you

Got that yesterday - thanks a million!

ill let my a&h xone 3d go for what i paid for it if anyones interested. €800 will take it.
    im putting xp pro on my laptop tonight or 2moro so it might not be for sale then but the thing hates windows 7 so if anyone wants a piece of kit thats practicaly ununsed and like new (2500 new or somethin) let me know FAST

Rob

Wow that is a staggering price for that mixer!!! Definitely a steal for anyone who has a setup it would be suited for...

Surprised your getting rid of it Rob, what will you get instead do you think?

i dont really wanna get rid to be honest, if i get it setup with xp and workin spot on then ill keep it.

if i sell it ill either go back to a 1d and add 2d or wait for ni's new 4 channel controller, but that wont be any better than the xone 3d so i should probably just gettin the dam thing workin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭YOP1992

copeyhagen wrote: »
    i dont really wanna get rid to be honest, if i get it setup with xp and workin spot on then ill keep it.

if i sell it ill either go back to a 1d and add 2d or wait for ni's new 4 channel controller, but that wont be any better than the xone 3d so i should probably just gettin the dam thing workin!

copey thats a serious piece of kit, was goin for it myself! u bet me to it on adverts :) fluff ya! :P if u u get it set up its well worth 800 beans imo! :)

YOP1992 wrote: »
    copey thats a serious piece of kit, was goin for it myself! u bet me to it on adverts :) fluff ya! :P if u u get it set up its well worth 800 beans imo! :)

who ya tellin! serious price. fook it im gonna keep it and get it sorted, theres no way in the world NI's new controller will have a mixer that could contend with the xone 3d's.

the "yang won" works in IT and is sortin me out with a copy of xp pro this evening.

will get it sorted the weekend and rape the sh1te out of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭YOP1992

ah your sorted so, go easy on it :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 281 ✭✭Chloroplast

Just having a bit of clean up around the gaff, got some software,books and a midi controller, all items delivered and payment trough paypal.

Basic MIDI, Sampling, And Mixing Techniques by Paul White

The Unsigned Guide UK Edition 1

Steinberg Cubase SL 2

M-Audio Evolution MK-249C

got some more software, will up it later.cheers.

Lads I have put up an add here for my mates CDJ 800 Mk2's with DJM700 mixer and Customer Coffin: http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=268596

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭ianuss

Zascar wrote: »
    Lads I have put up an add here for my mates CDJ 800 Mk2's with DJM700 mixer and Customer Coffin: http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=268596

I presume that should read 'custom coffin', and not that the set-up comes with an actual coffin?

LOL! Yes its a case for the decks lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

Thought this might be of interest to those of you using Vinyl. Not me btw.

http://www.adverts.ie/268664/vinyl/1000s-of-dance-vinyl-for-sale-several-genres/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

colly_06 wrote: »
    Good buy there for anyone looking to get into Digital DJing.

Why are you selling Colly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

Tried my hand at dj'ing. Wasn't for me unfortunately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭clio_16v

Akai MPC 500 for sale or swap with cash for MPC 1000

http://www.adverts.ie/100276/pro-audio/akai-mpc-500-sampler-drum-machine/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Dunno if this is allowed, as I don't have an ad to link (yet). Mods feel free to move or delete if necessary:

With a heavy heart I've decide it might be time to sell my setup and I'm wondering if it will actually be worth my while (as I've a sneaking suspicion I might end up buying it all again in a year's time), even though cash flow is a bit of an issue after a recent iProduct spending spree (pad and phone :o ). I'm lucky if I get to use it for two hours a month so it's a luxury that could free up a few hundred quid.

Vestax VCI 100 (rarely seem to come up on adverts so I'm looking for price guidelines here), was an early one but in great condition. I upgraded the firmware to the latest DJTT one and would be including the firmware dongle if Eeloe ever gets round to returning it. Recently fitted a new DJTT overlay and new faders and knobs to match the black overlay. Would these extras add to the value in your opinion or just make it more attractive to a potential buyer?
    Anyone guess at a guide price?

NI Audio 2 DJ sound card. I've an idea of €75/80 as DJ cards seem to be popular and hold their value well.

M-audio Studiophile AV-30 active monitors. IIRC they were around the €90 mark from Thomann. Keep them or let them go for €60?

Guy I bought the VCI off threw in a Traktor 3 upgrade. Still sealed in the box. Possibly worthless but also possible that NI would honour an upgrade from LE to 3 and then a cheap route to pro? I'd be throwing this in with the controller (unless anyone on here wants it for nowt, PM me).

I am NOT trying to sell here, or start an auction. If it looks that way, then just delete it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

milltown wrote: »
    Dunno if this is allowed, as I don't have an ad to link (yet). Mods feel free to move or delete if necessary:

With a heavy heart I've decide it might be time to sell my setup and I'm wondering if it will actually be worth my while (as I've a sneaking suspicion I might end up buying it all again in a year's time), even though cash flow is a bit of an issue after a recent iProduct spending spree (pad and phone :o ). I'm lucky if I get to use it for two hours a month so it's a luxury that could free up a few hundred quid.

Vestax VCI 100 (rarely seem to come up on adverts so I'm looking for price guidelines here), was an early one but in great condition. I upgraded the firmware to the latest DJTT one and would be including the firmware dongle if Eeloe ever gets round to returning it. Recently fitted a new DJTT overlay and new faders and knobs to match the black overlay. Would these extras add to the value in your opinion or just make it more attractive to a potential buyer?
    Anyone guess at a guide price?

NI Audio 2 DJ sound card. I've an idea of €75/80 as DJ cards seem to be popular and hold their value well.

M-audio Studiophile AV-30 active monitors. IIRC they were around the €90 mark from Thomann. Keep them or let them go for €60?

Guy I bought the VCI off threw in a Traktor 3 upgrade. Still sealed in the box. Possibly worthless but also possible that NI would honour an upgrade from LE to 3 and then a cheap route to pro? I'd be throwing this in with the controller (unless anyone on here wants it for nowt, PM me).

I am NOT trying to sell here, or start an auction. If it looks that way, then just delete it.
    check ebay and watch the items you have and see how much there going for

if you decide to sell up i might take ur monitors

• Advertisement
Advertisement