Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where does Lough Swilly Bus leave from in Letterkenny?

• 11-09-2013 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi.im from letterkenny. Im going to derry on monday. I've confirmed that the swilly bus will leave at 8:15am.
    But I was just wondering where the bus Leaves from.
    They say its the depot at lettekenny shopping centre? So that does mean its the bus eireann station or the shelter bus near mr chippy nd lk online? Thanks a million:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Banjoxed

Hi.im from letterkenny. Im going to derry on monday. I've confirmed that the swilly bus will leave at 8:15am.
    But I was just wondering where the bus Leaves from.
    They say its the depot at lettekenny shopping centre? So that does mean its the bus eireann station or the shelter bus near mr chippy nd lk online? Thanks a million:)

Hi there. If you go into the bus station you will see departures on the board for both Bus Eireann and the Swilly. They won't bite if you look,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 284 ✭✭Beer Assistant

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭currins_02

The company that owns the Swilly owns the bus station (and shopping centre) in Letterkenny and merely leases it to Bus Eireann. They have a mutual agreement where the Swilly and Bus Eireann can use it.

Advertisement