Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help in finding out a unknown song :(

Options
  • 19-03-2012 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi all, in not sure if this is the right place to post this . From couple of years im looking for my unknown song I was telling about my problem on other forums but with no positive outcome. The song im looking for is a dance song from as far as i remember 1998. There are people dancing in the clip in shinny Puma dress, the whole backgroung and the clip seems very modern , the background is colourfull . There are i think 2 people in the clip , they are dancing on some colourfull bright boxes. The title has something got to do with ( old school ) its a clip from late 90s , there is a bit of electric beat in it .
    Any help greatly appreciated !!!
    Huge Thanks !!

Comments

Advertisement