Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pokémon DREAM WORLD Chat/Help/FAQs Thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Because I know you can all read Japanese, here's the password for the DW Japanese Altaria:
    20111117-155809.jpg
    -
    -
    -
    -
    and in text: みねうちチルタリス (False Swipe Altaria)
    Hurry you only have until Nov 30th to get it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Cheers Buzz.

Now if only my Jap cart would work on my EU 3DS so I could download the fecker...

elekid wrote: »
    There's a poll on Pokémon.com at the moment where we can vote for which Hidden Ability Pokémon we want made available. I dunno who to vote for though. It seems that polls in previous regions chose Pokémon with no hidden abilities..

The winning Pokemon was chosen and *drum roll* it's Arceus. For the first time I think I'll skip downloading this personally >_<

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'll download it sure, but I was really hoping we could have gotten Deoxys. Ditto would have been good too if the hidden ability carried down with it..

Booooooring
    But then why choose a super-versatile sexually ambiguous promiscuous jelly when you could have God in your pocket?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Thing with Ditto was, lots of people wanted it so they could unlock the hidden abilities of some pokemon, but I'm pretty sure that didn't work with Ditto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

I'll happily take the Arceus but it kind of defeats the point of making the hidden ability available

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Denny M wrote: »
    Thing with Ditto was, lots of people wanted it so they could unlock the hidden abilities of some pokemon, but I'm pretty sure that didn't work with Ditto.

Where did they even get that information? I saw the same stuff, couldn't find confirmation anywhere. Looks like another Mew Truck to me.

Perhaps it is under the assumption that because females with Dream World Abilities can breed down the ability that Ditto would act as the female for male pairings?
    pokemon_ditto_sex_machine_by_shinyscyther.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭SamIAmNot

Hey how do you get the birthday Togekiss??

SamIAmNot wrote: »
    Hey how do you get the birthday Togekiss??
    Log into your Pokemon.com account and wait for the letter symbol near your avatar to turn yellow/gold, click on it, read the message, and then log into Dream World. Then go to the Promotions section, click the Togekiss option, then download Togekiss. It might take a few days before Pokemon.com realises it's your birthday, but you do get almost two months to download the Togekiss when you get access to it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Arceus is now available

The password is ARCEUSVOTE

Justified Lucario with Bullet Punch now available
    Password is LUCAEUROGAMERNET

Advertisement