Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pollywrap/Shirnkwrap

Options
  • 05-10-2015 7:34pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This question will sound odd to many, but I am hoping someone will be able to help.

A few years back I used a business in the Industrial Estate (if I am not mistaken) in Waterford that pollywrapped calendars for me. The same company used to do wrapping of the lotto slips on large pallets.

I have someone looking for said business and I no longer have a record of the company I used and I can't even recall how to get to it as it was only the once I used them.

Anybody have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Don't know the company you speak of but I have been in printers down through the years and seen the shrink rap machines can you talk to one of them? or are you shrink wrapping your own printed works?

Ive actually shrink wrapped one or two things in the past could possibly talk you through doing it yourself?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

jayboi wrote: »
    Don't know the company you speak of but I have been in printers down through the years and seen the shrink rap machines can you talk to one of them? or are you shrink wrapping your own printed works?

Ive actually shrink wrapped one or two things in the past could possibly talk you through doing it yourself?

Don't think many printers do any larger volume wrapping. They don't do much of their own printing nevermind volume printing!!

Its bugging me I can't recall the crowd who did it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Advertisement