Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult hip-hop classes in Tralee?

Options
  • 18-10-2014 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hey all, just wondering does anyone know if there are any dance classses, specifically hip-hop, for adults in the Tralee area? I know there are a few for teenagers but I'm wondering for we'll the 21+ age demographic?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,318 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

nirzenra wrote: »
    Hey all, just wondering does anyone know if there are any dance classses, specifically hip-hop, for adults in the Tralee area? I know there are a few for teenagers but I'm wondering for we'll the 21+ age demographic?

Try Joanne Barry's dance school, Dance to Destiny, up in Rock St (near Barry's shop). She was doing adult hip hop classes, but not sure if its still on.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭nirzenra

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Try Joanne Barry's dance school, Dance to Destiny, up in Rock St (near Barry's shop). She was doing adult hip hop classes, but not sure if its still on.

Cheers! I'll check that out.

Advertisement