Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business studies co op

Options
  • 10-09-2014 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭

Few questions about past co ops since im going on mine next semester.
    Where will most business students go ??

And in business will you get a couple of offers generally.
    If at all possible I'd prefer to go to galway or dublin due to having family and friends in those places what are the chances of getting a placement in either city ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 themerovingian

Few questions about past co ops since im going on mine next semester.
    Where will most business students go ??

And in business will you get a couple of offers generally.
    If at all possible I'd prefer to go to galway or dublin due to having family and friends in those places what are the chances of getting a placement in either city ?

Depends on your major. A good few seem to end up in Dublin but they are all over place really. You won't get a choice you have to go to the interviews you get and you have to take the first job that you are offered (this is what they tell people but I know a lad who got out of it). If you want a bit more freedom of choice you could always try organise it yourself, but it's pretty hard to do that!

Advertisement