Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lump (?) down there

Options
  • 01-02-2008 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I'm 16 years old, never had sex and rarely touch 'down there' except for a scratch or two ;). The thing is, a few minutes ago I woke up and found it uncomfortable to sit properly. I checked down there and there was something out of the ordinary. It's not clear what it is..it looks like it could just be a swelling but it sticks out quite a bit.

Without being able to show you it's difficult, and I know you guys aren't doctors but I was hoping somebody here has been through the same thing.

I'm not an expert on my lady parts (to put it nicely), even being a female myself, but the best I can describe it is as an extension to one of the labia and then it sticks out about 1cm or 2 in a little ball shaped growth. It nearly hangs over my vagina entering, is red and quite sore to touch.

I'm on antibiotics, and I'm hoping this is just a temporary side effect but was hoping, wishing that somebody on here could tell me what it could possibly be? What are the things it could be?

It's really embarrassing, I don't wanna show my mother :P and I was only at the doctors a couple of days ago.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

OP: go back to the doctors straight away. It is teh best advice we can give as we are not a medical forum

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

hmm.....since i'm no doc, can't tell ya for sure, but i'd say keep a close eye on it for a few days,don't use scented soaps in "the area" and wear cotton underwear. if it persists then get to a doc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement