Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

embarressing problem

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

javaboy wrote: »
    Why swap one embarrassing problem for another?
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭mumhaabu

Just buy a few fish; trout, salmon etc. throw a fishing rod in the car and say you went fishing. Also remove a few scales and strategically position them and say the bucket of fish flew all over the place when you braked hard.

Either that or one of those Magic Air Freshener Trees.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

mumhaabu wrote: »
    Just buy a few fish; trout, salmon etc. throw a fishing rod in the car and say you went fishing. Also remove a few scales and strategically position them and say the bucket of fish flew all over the place when you braked hard.

Either that or one of those Magic Air Freshener Trees.

Thats one very well thought out suggestion, would the op's prediciment be a regular occurance for you:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I'd be inclined to leave it alone as a special air conditioner op.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CtrlSource

Hmm nashhty! A friend of mine with a slight medical prob had an 'accident' in the front of my car once *mouth dries at the recollection*. Took weeks for the aroma to go! Tried washing with warm water with a dash of detergent soap and also used a full can of that Neutradol stuff, but could still smell it (in fairness, i have a über sensitive aul' honker on me!). In the end, nature took its course, the Neutradol neutralised the bacteria i guess and after a while, the seat lost its pong :D
    caesar wrote: »
    ...by accidentally do you mean that you were suppose to have sex on the back seat? but you just got carried away:D

i would just like to vouch for front passenger seat nookie. Coolness. That is all :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

newbie123 wrote: »
    ok here we go
    i might of....accidentally...ended up having sex in my car in the passinger seat,
    and now theres a bit of a smell lol
    does anyone know how to get rid of it?
    thanks in advance

Pay someone to burn it out at the side of a country road. Women can smell riding like you wouldn't believe. And even if she had a non-functional nose, I'd say you're the sort that would tell on yourself with dodgey eyes and air-freshner overkill. Whats more, we'd know better than to take some story about a rancid fart, or giving a bloke from work with stinking trotters a lift home.

Your done for. Burn the car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,387 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

get a cat and make it pee on the seat

that will mask the smell of anything

you'll have to think of some way to get rid of the cat pee smell though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

What sort o car you got - A Hummer ???? heh heh heh :D:D

Can't believe a quick ride could leave such a pegg......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,105 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Just seen this Vid and remembered this thread.... might help

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-remove-cigarette-odor-from-your-car

not just cigarette smells many others too..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Ya durty dawwwwwg :D
    Try givin it a scrub with bread soda

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Ya durty dawwwwwg :D
    Try givin it a scrub with bread soda
    Wouldn't that be a bit of an over-reaction? :eek:

Oh, wait ... you meant the car seat! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

chloroform or a bag of lime always gets rid of a 'problem'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

chloroform or a bag of lime always gets rid of a 'problem'

I think that could lead to quite a few more of the same problem!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Surely doors open for a bit and an air freshener would suffice? Lots of overkill suggestions.

Empty a bottle of aftershave over the affected area.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

ok here we go
    i might of....accidentally...ended up having sex in my car in the passinger seat,
    thanks in advance

'theres a bit of a smell'

Now in all fairness why is there a 'smell'? Whether you had sex or not thats what I dont understand. You do know where the shower is? Maybe you could tell us what your car smells like? Maybe its not what you think? And anyway what is a passenger going to say - 'hmmm smells like you had sex on this seat' - thats a bit strange man. Normally a dog cant smell his own sh!t so it must be something else.

Maybe you have a genuine problem but I find it a bit strange. Just leave your car door open for a few hours.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

This is one of the best threads EVER
    and crying with the laughter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I don't understand. You're a bloke, right? So when someone says "whats that smell?" you just say "I shagged someone in here last night" and fix them with your steely stare. Like I said, what's the problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Yeah just keep it, and then you can shag more women there and collect more smells :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭newbie123

javaboy wrote: »
    Yet another post to tell us that the OP had sex. :rolleyes: I see these types all the time.

OP posted in the motors forum about cleaning their car but it could just have easily been one of the Computer forums:

So I was having vigourous sex and knocked my laptop off the desk by accident. Now it won't turn on after I inadvertently knocked it over while having sex.

Can anyone help me solve my problem which was caused while I was having sex?

P.S. I had sex. :)
    p.p.s. it was savage... lol

thanks listermint ill try that is it just normal vinger or what?
    some of the replies im getting here are hilarious im accually laughing so hard at some of them.
    theres a bit of a stain too though but im sure thatl come off with water as the seats are grey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

ok here we go
    thanks in advance

How is there a smell?????

A smell mayb for 5 mins..

stop creating a thread like this to get " responses"

the smell of jizz doesnt linger for that long....

Thrust me I have pended the misuses plenty of times in the back seat if u put a uv light u could see my car glow from space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭BloodSugarSex

Thrust me I have pended the misuses plenty of times in the back seat if u put a uv light u could see my car glow from space.

****ING HILLARIOUS :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Thrust me

Thats exactly what got him in this awful mess :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Thrust me, I have pended the misuses plenty of times in the back seat if u put a uv light u could see my car glow from space.
    I now have a disturbing mental image of nevaeh as "Lucky Pierre" in the middle of a 3some in a car. I really didn't need that before my dinner! :(

Could be described as misuse of a back seat all right ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Scawgeen

If you have cloth seats sponge with a weak solution of pine disinfectant, that combined with the complete dash polished with 'Son of a Gun' will put your other have right off the scent ( pardon the pun, pardon the pun on the pun etc)...oh a don't forget a lavender and vanilla carboard air freshener.
    Sometimes a little bit of stale fishfinger left in the runner of the seats will get you off the hook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I think the story about you getting drunk and peeing on the seat is more believable than you having sex :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

MY GOD

what were you having sex with?

i have sex all the time and it my house or furniture never smells of sex :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

irishbird wrote: »
    MY GOD

Des(GTFO) must be a machine! :D

btw Did the OP say what ASL/species they bumped uglies with?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Unless he shot his load up his nose and hasn't copped it yet!!

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Unless he shot his load up his nose and hasn't copped it yet!!

I see somebody was watching the There's Something About Mary Director's Cut.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tubey

I'm guessing she came all over the place. That stuff can smell after a while......

tubey wrote: »
    I'm guessing she came all over the place. That stuff can smell after a while......

Let's not make assumptions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

MY GOD

More like the by the sounds of it the whole house reeks of it but you just don't notice...

Yes sex smells and really it's not bad thing but fabreze would be a good bet.

the smell wasnt bad a while afterwards but its been a while now and it smells disgusting
    someone even said it today to me what the **** is that smell???
    fabreeze isnt cutting it, might try that vinegar stuff,
    does anyone else have any other suggestions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Hero.

'Ploughed' would of sounded more impressive than 'pended' though, imo.

MY GOD

Do you live in Finglas by chance?
    I always bypass Finglas, the smell of sex off the place would knock ya sideways.
    the smell wasnt bad a while afterwards but its been a while now and it smells disgusting
    someone even said it today to me what the **** is that smell???
    fabreeze isnt cutting it, might try that vinegar stuff,
    does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Get one of those 'new car smell' air fresheners, that way your car will smell like a new car.

...and not a bum sex car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

While you are seeking a rememdy for the odor situation you may also want to consider a visit to your local GP. I think you have a problem. Because if your bodily fluids can stink up a car and not even fabreeze or shak and vac can remove it. There is definitly something wrong. Unless you were fu<king a yeti that squirts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Unless you were fu<king a yeti that squirts.
    Maybe he was... Lets not be too quick to judge the man!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Maybe he was... Lets not be too quick to judge the man!

I say judge him QUICKER!!!....:p

Man this thread has lasted longer than I ever thought it would!!!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Do a poo on the seat and blame it on the dog/cat/pigeon... Problem solved.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

You sure it's not just your catholic guilt that you're smelling?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Phlann wrote: »
    You sure it's not just your catholic guilt that you're smelling?

heheh, yea, a good ol' pray and maybe a confession is what ya need!!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Steve_o wrote: »
    heheh, yea, a good ol' pray and maybe a confession is what ya need!!
    The aul holy water will do the trick. Gets stains and odours out of the toughest fabrics... :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,945 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

thanks listermint ill try that is it just normal vinger or what?
    some of the replies im getting here are hilarious im accually laughing so hard at some of them.
    theres a bit of a stain too though but im sure thatl come off with water as the seats are grey

Woah woah woah, back up the truck a minute... here you are regailing us of your sexual prowess and how this smell for love nor money cannot be shifted... yet you then make the fatal error of tripping yourself up in your web of lies when you reveal with the above comment that you have not even tried so much as water on it yet.

I call shennannigans on this whole thread, try and find a better way to get believe to believe you had the ol' s.e.x. next time.

k thnx bye xxx

haha waters supposed to like make it smell worse for a few days ive been told

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,331 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

have you tried smoking weed in the car...that should mask the smell...

How big was this girl?, she must have had a pussy like the grand canyon to leave that kind of mess....

Advertisement