Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opinions on this damage? My only hope at proving insurance liability!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Reati

Jimbob 83 wrote: »
    Not many roundabouts left in Galway these days :(

Was in Roscommon there yesterday though and thought i was on a merry go round :p

Try Carlow town - The council only get roundabout budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

At the end of the day, its his word versus yours. If he words his version of events correctly to make it seem 100% your fault and his car has damage on a rear quarter panel and yours has damage in front, do you honestly think you are going to win this? I really do feel sorry for you but its going to cost you money, regardless of who is really at fault.
    +1. I'd be walking away from this quietly, it's way too close to OP ran into the back of the other car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭baldshin

Well the car has been looked over by the assessors, and the other driver has changed his story of what happened!! He now claims he was in the middle lane and I was on his inside, rather than me being in the middle and him on my outside!
    Also got some quotes for repair, the cheapest being €1070! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

all i can add is that roundabout is a nightmare, it is almost impossible with the best will in the world to know how get round it correctly,people coming out of the shopping center, people darting in it is crazy:mad:

Advertisement