Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Glastonbury

• 02-03-2005 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Anyone know if they are sold out?????????? Would love to go.........

Comments

Not even on sale yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭grasshopper

You a big fan Knightrider or what

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Anyone know if they are sold out?????????? Would love to go.........

Just announced officially yesterday on the Glastonbury website. Tickets go on sale April 3rd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭grasshopper

thanks -have put a reminder on my phone- looks great- fingers crossed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

it will sh1t on Oxegen!

• Advertisement

First Boards Festive Beers!!!!!!!! Will we have a contingent going over then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

karlhoff wrote:
    it will sh1t on Oxegen!

With oxegen's concrete stages and camping sites where you expect your tent to be gone every time you get back, I dont think so.

Glastonbury is the ultimate in festivals! Most others are just money making ventures where organisers couldnt give a sh*t about their patrons. Don't get me wrong the line up for oxegen is quite impressive but its just generally badly organised(including location!) and you can't help but feel your being exploited all weekend with crappy beer and food for crazy prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Then bring your own, or just don't go. I've been twice and have never had my tent stolen, nor has anyone I know. And don't expect cheap beer at glastonbury either.

The concrete stages bit - is that to do with sound quality? Otherwise why would you care unless you're performing?

Advertisement