Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'arrears' deduction form wages for no reason..

Options
  • 07-09-2016 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey, my most recent paycheck I was deducted essentially a whole weeks pay ( in this week i did alot of overtime, cant say how muhc exactly but it was a ton !) and it came up as arrears ive attached a screenshot of this. Has this happend to anybody before, or does anybody even know what this is about. Please explain. Of course I plan on going back to my employer with this but for the meantime if anyone could help would be great ! :)

Sorry boards wont let me upload my screenshot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

In my experience in IT, the reason for a strange discrepancy like that is usually "fumble fingers", particularly if the pay slip has not been wrong in that way before. Present it to your employer as a probable input error and see what they say.

Advertisement