Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 32LE4900 32" €339

Options
  • 01-05-2011 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Seems like a good deal for a 32 inch LED

According to the website they were €679 so it's half price. Link is here and specs are Here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭marrm

doniem wrote: »
    Seems like a good deal for a 32 inch LED

According to the website they were €679 so it's half price. Link is here and specs are Here

Does not appear to have Saorview, only UK Freeview. :(:(

Waste of time, so. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

marrm wrote: »

It has a built in MPEG4 tuner so it will receive the digital Irish channels. Just no teletext if I'm not mistaken as that needs an MPEG5 tuner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

marrm wrote: »

It's UK Freeview HD so will certainly receive Saorview, ask Declan on the Currys forum if concerned about how close to full compatibility the TV comes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭ei9go

It's more than likely fine for mheg5 text as that's what used on UK freeview and on freeview hd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

£410 on Amazon with free delivery so works out the same !!
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-37LE5300-37-inch-Widescreen-Freeview/dp/B003FMSIPE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭doniem

bought one today, picture and sound are good, the usb video and mp3 playback are very good, the netcast thing is a pure gimmick of a job. i havent tried the dlna yet but i've knocked a few hours fifa out of it and am very happy with it in general. having trouble getting the saorview working in my place but im having that problem with several tvs as ive mentioned here so i wouldn't hold that against it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Seen this myself and seems like a good deal. Is the picture and sound good? Would it stand out as a good tv compared to others in the shop Ja think? Seems a bit cheap to be good.

Anybody know how long the offer will last?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭doniem

I think it ended yesterday. I could be wrong,on the website it still lists it on the homepage but when you click on it it opens a page with a different model.
    I bought one a few days ago and I am quite happy with it so far,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

doniem wrote: »
    I think it ended yesterday. I could be wrong,on the website it still lists it on the homepage but when you click on it it opens a page with a different model.
    I bought one a few days ago and I am quite happy with it so far,

I might take a wander out to check in currys anyway. Thanks for the help man.

Advertisement