Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rock band looking for singer (North Kerry based)

• 30-01-2015 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,
    Rock band looking for singer. We are an experienced but easy going group (in our 30s) but want to get established on the Irish gigging circuit. The songs we would like a singer to try out for is:

Smells like teen spirit
    Enter Sandman
    Dancing in the Moonlight
    You Shook me all night long

If you are interested just let me know

Cheers,

Andrew

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3 Merlincork

Hi Andrew,

Just wondering where in North Kerry you are based.. Im Cork based myself but I drive... I would be interested in maybe auditioning for you guys if you are still looking for a singer.

Thanks,

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sustain.bt

Hi Mark,
    We are based in Listowel, might be a bit of a journey for you? I know there is another band looking for a singer in Killarney if that is closer for you, the add title is 'Singer Wanted - Rock Covers'

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sustain.bt

bump

Advertisement